The time has come to get some work done!
Join us Saturday, August 29th from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm as we tackle step one of the Monroe Lodge Bathroom Project.
A while ago Camp Christian was generously gifted some funding to do improvements to the bathrooms in the Monroe Lodge. This was done so the bathrooms could meet ADA requirements. The funding is there, now it’s time for people to be there to help get the work done. That’s where you come in! We need your help prepping the bathrooms for the renovation.
Please click on the link and RSVP through SignUpGenius so we know how many people to expect.
Some things for you to know:
- Masks will be mandatory while working and we will be following all safety guidelines for social distancing practices.
- You will need to bring your own lunch and water.
- If you are able to bring hammers, screwdrivers, and any basic tools, that would be helpful.
- Unfortunately there is no overnight option. Everything at camp has been shut down this summer and we are not able to “turn things on” for people to stay there at this time.
- If you can’t make it for the whole day, that is fine. Just come for as long as you can. Any help is appreciated!
- If you have any questions, contact Ted Nelson at 614-214-4860